APVC anticorrosive composite wave tile
The product adopts weather resistant resin and modified PVC resin, and is processed by multi-layer coextrusion technology at one time. Compared with two-layer coextrusion, the biggest advantage of the product is that it greatly improves the heat insulation performance.
1. When the thickness of corrugated tile is less than or equal to 1.3mm, it is recommended that the purlin span of inclined roof should be less than or equal to 600mm, while that of arched roof should be less than or equal to 800mm;
2. For corrugated tile with thickness of 1.8mm ≥ 1.3mm, it is recommended that the purlin span of inclined roof should be ≤ 800mm, while that of circular arch roof should be ≤ 900mm;
3. For 3.0 mm ≥ 1.8 mm corrugated tile, it is recommended that the purlin span of inclined roof should be no more than 900 mm, while that of arched roof should be no more than 1000 mm;
4. The transverse overlapping of medium wave, wavelet and small ladder wave must be two waves, and the longitudinal overlapping length shall be more than 300 mm
5. If the self tapping screw is used for fixing, the hole must be drilled in advance. The diameter of the hole must be 2-3mm larger than the diameter of the fixing screw, and the diameter of the self tapping screw must be 6.0 mm larger than the diameter of the fixing screw
And the thicker the tile is, the higher the requirement of self tapping screw is (it is recommended to use special "self reaming screw" for fixation).
Note: the span of sandalwood is related to the temperature of the workshop. If the temperature of the workshop is higher, the span of sandalwood should be smaller, otherwise it is easy to cause tile deformation.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
Founded in 1988, Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is a national brand manufacturer of PVC roofing materials in China.
Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Foshan Ketelong Building Materials Import and Export Co., Ltd.
No.6 (f1-f9), South B community, central science and Technology Industrial Zone, Leping Town, Sanshui District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province